I'm switching back to grafting. I see the nice donor in background. It can be done with pulling and bending but why do all that when you have a good donor. I know I'm arguing with myself but I changed my mind about this. It's your call of course and you are there up close. too many matches to be made and too many previous fixes. Can you cut the cowl, dash, window frame, A pillar and part of roof as one piece? You need good reference points to do the graft. Measure every conceivable measurement and make a drawing of the donor before cutting it up. Use points on the donor that will "stay behind" and that are available on the Panel. It seems like cab mouting hole would be good? Be sure to reverse engineer that donor with an accurate drawing with every measurement from everywhere. Plumb bobs and all. I know it's a truck cab going to a Panel but there must be some common points to use as ref. (example: B pillar, seat mounting holes, gear shift hole, brake fill, battery box) Check and see how the doors fit on the donor. Just My opinion. Not trying to tell you what to do but this is very interesting to me.