Hey, hey, hey! I do have the hole in the coil spring perch as shown in your pictures. Never thought that was the "bracket". The assembly manual shows a bracket but then I can't trust that they are showing me a 1966 since the book covers 1960 thru 1966. Must be a PITA to hook the hard line to unless you pull the hard line thru the hole first, make the connection and then push the hose back thru and clip it.
One other quick question. I bought a "correct" tee for the rear axle lines and noticed that the brake tee connection is an inverted flare and while the hose does have a flare connection, it does not thread into the fitting far enough for the flexline shoulder to seat against the tee with a copper washer. I suspect that as long as I tighten the connection enough, the flares should seat and not leak. Is this sound like the correct connection for the hose to tee?

Last edited by Cougar; 02/02/2013 1:32 PM.