Well I got my cab and front fenders off yesterday...
I'm Pretty excited at my progress!
For those interested there are some links to pictures at my blog below. Im trying to get better at writing some on there so that I have a story when im done with all of this...
So all I have left is a frame and 2 axles with an engine and steering column...
I think im going to dissasemble the front fenders from the core support to get those parts out of the way but then I'll pull engine. Any advice of sequence? Pull transmission first? I will have an engine stand to mount that to.
I also have to cut all of the junk from a cobbed together hoist frame off the rear as well. I plan to put one back on but this is beyond repair. it looks liek any scrap of metal the PO could find was slapped on and poorly welded in place...
Question about core support: From reading on here I expected two bolts from the frame cross member into the core support. My truck had only one bolt centered. does this mean anything?