| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,144 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#9160 03/02/2004 10:39 PM | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 336 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 336 | Does any one know if I could use a 1971-78 camero rear end on my 55 2nd series chassis? And would it take a lot of work to get it done? I am going to put a disk brake conversion kit (71-78 camero) on the front and I would like to keep it all one year and make of car. I also want a narrower rear end to put on wider tiers. The guy at the Salvage yard recomended a 64 Impala rear end. | | |
| |
| |