| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 102 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2012 Posts: 102 | Hello, I bought new shoes and hardware for my rear huck brakes. I believe I installed the emergency brake hooks back correctly. But the shoes don't compress the wheel cylinders all the way, see Brakes1 picture. I just installed the spreader, I have not installed the hooks on each shoe to hold them to the back of the drum. What am I doing wrong? Brakes1 Brakes2 Brakes3 Brakes4
1946 Chevy Truck Export Blue with Black Trim
| | |
| |
| |