| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,443 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 26 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 26 | Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum but not new to fixing things. I look forward to the wealth of help to fix up my 1954 Chev 1 Ton my buddy 'GAVE' me. It needs quite a lot of work. I will keep posting and reading. Good luck to all with their rides. Happy to be here! Cheers and Keep on Rollin! | | |
| |
| |