| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MNSmith, CandoBrent, 1955 1 Series, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, GrandpasJimmy, Shaffer's1950),
75
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 45 | I am missing my door checks on my new project. I have look all over the internet for what a 37 uses for a check and have found none so far. I see what 39 truck use and there are the straps, but I would like to find the correct checks for my truck. Any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Jerry
My first prewar and it will not be my last. Done with the 40 for my best friend. Got a 46 (year I was born) to build for me.
| | |
| |
| |