| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 55 | I just noticed your post so sorry for the late response, but I recently picked up both the inner and outer piece from Obsolete Chevy. It's called either a Distributor Terminal Stud bushing or a Distributor shield. I talked to Helen there and she sold me both pieces. http://www.parts123.com/PartFrame.a...com&TITLE=Obsolete_Chevrolet_Part_Co
1956 Apache 1959 Apache 1966 DeVille
| | |
| |
| |