| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 210 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 210 | Hi Guys,
While on the CJ2A forum I learned about the danger to yellow metal parts from GL-5 Gear oil. I have a 1.5 Ton bolt and I have not tore into the 4-speed tranny. Do I need to be concerned about the yellow metal issue with my GM tranny? I'll post this on another link as well. Thanks | | |
| |
| |