| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,086 Posts1,056,331 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 | I saw an old NOS fuel pump probably made for a 40 chevy truck..but bought it thinking I might want to put it on my Suburban's engine...I'm not a great mechanic, so question is: Is this ok for that engine? Where would I attach this Pump..and do I need it at all, if not..might sell to someone who needs it...mtvoices. | | |
| |
| |