| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 76 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2009 Posts: 76 | 63burban - I did retorque the pan and side covers. But not the exhaust manifold. Never crossed my mind! Until now. A friend suggested I try retorquing the manifold before taking it off. Might give it a try. I did pick up the gaskets today and PB blasted the bolts last night. I'll let you all know how I come out. Thanks for all the good advice! Tim-o | | |
| |
| |