| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
188
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 55 | My 56 truck w/235 and had been running real rough/stalling/not starting. So I rebuilt the carb and tuned it up and it ran great. For 2 weeks and several hundred miles. Now exactly same issue came back. So I suspect dirty fuel and am going to put in a fuel filter (and then disassemble and re-clean the carb again).
I have a fuel filter I bought from Jim Carter (pn ME668) that I am trying to splice into my fuel line. I went over to Advance Auto and he suggested I get a couple of 1/8" MNPT-1/4" Hose fittings and splice them in using a small section of 1/4" fuel line and clamps.
I figure there has to be a better looking way to get that filter into the line. Can somebody give me a few tips or ideas? Any advice would be appreciated.
1956 Apache 1959 Apache 1966 DeVille
| | |
| |
| |