| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
136
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | I am in the process of doing the samething. I am not sure really what your asking but here is what i would do. Since you have it all apart. Have the machine shop tank it and check it for cracks. Check the crank also. Then decide what up grades if any you are planning. Order your parts and good luck with doing your first rebuild. You will get tons of advise and the stovebolt guys are never shy answering a question just do not be shy to ask. Have fun and good luck with it.
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |