| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,319 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 566 | sorry about the 3100 on the gmc it was a 1/2 ton whatever the number is.
my 1956 235 is the original motor I have checked all the numbers and it appears to be period correct. The 56 had an alumn cam gear and solid lifters.
it took me a week off and on to remove everything because of it being frozen solid at least last night i was ablbe to revoev everything in about a 1 1/2 hours with putting things and labeling them in baggies
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my sweet ride." -Amen 56 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |