| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,301 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 1,001 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 1,001 | I split my hood and had the two seperate halves media blasted. I then epoxy primed and the two halves are protected until I get around to working on them. I plan on color painting ("jambing") the flanges (inside seam) and semi-gloss the underside prior to reassembly and final color painting the entire assembled hood. | | |
| |
| |