| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 639 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 639 | I've searched all the venders I can think of but the only ones I find with the correct amp gauge decal style are for 47-51. The 47-51 GMC gauges were tan color instead of the dark color as used in 52-53 GMCs and Chevy gauges. Also the tan gauges only go to 80 mph. I did find a guy selling correct 52-53 GMC gauge decals on ebay with the correct amp gauge face but that was two days after I gave up and used the Chevy D-o+C gauge decal and had it installed in the truck. Figures. | | |
| |
| |