| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 324 | Just finished a 6 year complete frame off on my 51 Chevy shortbox. I used EZ Wiring Dolphin Gauges, which so far look and work great. Easy to Install. I used a GPS to set the MPH at the end of the build when I was road testing. Only driven 400 miles to date so next summer will be the real test. | | |
| |
| |