The cables we purchased may have been by different manufactures. However the ones on you webpage look exactly like the ones I purchasd from Classic Parts. Never-the-less, modding the cables was a bad idea for my truck and caused the parking brake to be partially engage with the clevis end disconnected. Basically, the threaded/clevis end was hard against the outer cable sheath and would not release the brake fully. Installing the cable as shipped worked fine other than not sealing tight to the brake backing plate.
I just looked at the cables from Inline Tube and I wish I knew of that place before I purchased the cables from Classic Parts. Here is a qoute from Inline Tube, and they are spot on: "Rear cables. This is an exact duplicate to the factory original cable with the correct spiral housing, rubber boots, and bracket ends. This is an exclusive Inline tube exact reproduction. Don't settle for black plastic coated cheap reproductions". Cables cost double that from Classic Tube, but IMHO would be worth every penny.
Last edited by DavidF; 12/04/2012 3:07 PM.