| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Jon G, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 150 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 150 | After getting the SBC fired up I had an oil leak back near the firewall on the left hand side. Pulled the intake manifold and put new gaskets and RTV on. Put it back together and the oil leak is still there! Tomorrow I pull the left cylinder head and replace the head gasket. Near as I can tell looking in a mirror with a flashlight the oil is coming from between the block and head. I hate doing things over again!  | | |
| |
| |