My 1939 COE frame was 34". Up front over the motor/axle it will narrow in some. I don't remember how narrow it is up front?
Drew; If you are wanting a better running truck, power steering/power brakes/auto trans/V8 & more, find a newer GM truck from the early 1980's as a donor & swap cabs. Find a GM 1 ton step van, P30 frame & you will be amazzzed how close your cab & steering box will match up in most every way. You can find a good running step vans, (bred truck/potato chip truck.exc.exc) & do the swap just as cheep & every thing will be of same year/model. Makes life much more simpler...
Darrell, W.L. 1939 Chevy COE tow truck/My Stubbed toe 1939 Chevy 2 door Sedan
Car chat means talks about Chevy's. All other car makers only build transportation. I don't work on my cars, I entertain my self in my garage, so my nabor tells me.
|