| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Ponchogl, F100Ranger, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, FAST55, TexasJim50, JW51, 1 invisible),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 1,122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 1,122 | I think I recall the key is used to retract the lock post. It was a long time ago since I had that task. If I'm faulty in recollection, I'm sure someone will offer a correction. I didn't have they key for mine and the locksmith that up until then had been able to help with the other locks didn't have the "magic key" on his large key ring. | | |
| |
| |