| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,613 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | I forgot to come hack here and explain what I found. Looking at the clearance on the door to cowl it was obvious it wasn't the problem. I happened to look at the leading edge of the door and saw a round 1/4" diameter scratch. I then realized it was caused by the door popper (interior light switch). The problem was solved with a dab of grease on the scratch. The mystery is, why would the scratch-pop sound come from both doors at the same time. Must be the weather.
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |