| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 502 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 502 | About a year ago I asked if the battery polarity could be returned to normal on a bat that had been reversed by mistake. Taking the advice from Jerry (thanks) I drained it down with a sealbeam till dead and hooked a charger to it with correct polarity. This was a deep cycle battery and at first was reluctant to accept a charge but after days of being on the charger it was accepting a charge. After being on a normal charger for at least a week at 2amps I put the bat on one of my new Battery Tender chargers that flip into a maint. mode once the bat is up to full charge. It stayed like that until I needed it for my trailer this summer....it operates the hyd. dove tail on my trailer. I put it in and it seems to work fine, the only thing I can't comment on is the battery's life expectancy. So now you know the rest of the story.
Dan
Remember your freedom - US Veterans provided it. 101st Screaming Eagles
| | |
| |
| |