| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,269 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 64 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 64 | I have a 1963 chevy truck with a 230 in it .I was wanting to pull out the worn out 230 and put a 292 in it .I know the engine mounts are located differant on the 292.Are there any other changes that I need to be aware of ? Thanks for you help. Longhorn | | |
| |
| |