| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Has any one used a later firewall mounted brake booster on thier Big Bolt with any success? I have the pedals out of a '70 1 ton and want to mount them on the inner firewall. I need a pretty good sized booster to take the place of the Hydro-vac I would imagine? This is a 6x6 so there is another 2 slave cylinders involved, 6 of them. What have you used other than a Hydro-vac?....thanks, I know someone has been here. | | |
| |
| |