| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,463 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | I probably should too. My driver's side door opened up on me this morning while I was driving down the road and I'm SICK of it. I want these doors fixed once and for all!!!
52 GMC 3/4 ton pickup 68 Big Block Vette 68 455 Firebird | | |
| |
| |