| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
188
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,441 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 3 | I bought my Chevy at an auction and have finally got allthe sheet metal off.
Question 1: should I powder coat the frame or regular paint????
Question 2: I have 6 of those split rim wheels, Everyone says they are dangerous.I want to stay original...but safety is important too. Where can I get new wheels that look like the old ones...and I can attach the Chevy hub cap to? | | |
| |
| |