Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, 1946chevytruck, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Wheelie, Shaffer's1950, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
119
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 | WPauley,
Should have answered your other comments. First of all I thought I might get my hands on a driveable Stovebolt. I have a 1958 Apache 1/2 ton stepside I bought in 1986. I now have some opportunities to move forward with the frame-off restoration I am doing. In the meantime, I would have a truck, with a little clean-up, that could be driven to some local shows and stir a little conversation perhaps. If and when I might decide to sell it, after the '58 is on the road, I felt I could at least get my initial investment back. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/20/2012 9:34 AM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| DADS50 | 10/20/2012 9:37 AM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/20/2012 2:53 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| baldybenny | 10/20/2012 9:54 AM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| BLUEMEANIE | 10/20/2012 10:09 AM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| DADS50 | 10/20/2012 3:11 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/20/2012 3:14 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| DADS50 | 10/20/2012 3:21 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/20/2012 3:28 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| truckernix | 10/20/2012 4:15 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| DADS50 | 10/20/2012 4:16 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/20/2012 5:14 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| Wpauley | 10/20/2012 4:24 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/20/2012 5:15 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/20/2012 5:38 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| truckernix | 10/20/2012 5:46 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/20/2012 5:52 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| mendonjo | 10/21/2012 2:32 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/21/2012 9:30 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| Cletis | 10/21/2012 10:59 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| wurlitzer46 | 10/22/2012 8:27 AM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 10/22/2012 8:45 AM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| DrewP | 10/22/2012 9:52 AM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| baldybenny | 10/22/2012 10:14 AM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| Kurt_51carryall | 11/10/2012 2:13 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| pplummer | 11/11/2012 7:07 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 11/12/2012 12:26 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| Kurt_51carryall | 11/12/2012 3:24 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 11/12/2012 7:16 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| Cletis | 11/12/2012 9:05 PM |
Re: Estimated truck value, 1950 3100
| raleigh58 | 11/13/2012 1:24 PM | |
| |