| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, jmoore, GMCJammer51, TPR57C, Eisenholtz, 55shaker, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#89070 12/10/2003 4:53 PM | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 86 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 86 | Would that be Tail Lights? I would the tail lights on if I'm using the fog lights. Growing up in the central valley, I know people follow the tail lights and I don't want the low beams on in SOME situations, but always want the tail lights on.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
| | |
| |
| |