| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 19 | I have completed a rebuild of the heater core on my Second series 1955. Deluxe controls. I have reviewed lots of posts about the heaters to pick up tips for the install. The problem I have is what was missing from PO messing around. In the "chamber" that the heater core was in, a piece of heater hose did a fancy loop sort of and then exited to the engine room. There was no "valve" or anything inside this chamber. Reading here and looking at parts sellers web sites it appears I should have a valve which operates with a cable. Also I see lots of discussion about Ronco valves. What should I have inside the heater core area? Appreciate your help. Regards Doug | | |
| |
| |