Hello guys, I'll throw my 2 cents in. I took all 6 of my wheels down by hand, not that bad. had them blasted and I painted them. Took them to Les Schuab and they mounted them with new Flaps and inner tubes. No problem. Took them home mounted them on the front ,no problem, they are 7.50x 20's they fit the front only because of what I had learned in the Stovebolt years ago that fender interferance WILL happen with the taller tires unless you do a pre-emtive strike while building the truck. I raised the truck 3/4" taller than stock at the cab mounts with UHMW plastic. The tires turn perfect with room to spare. Check out Photobucket. The back was a real differant story. These nice bigger tires rub in the middle and the only way to get them out any farther is spacers. I know, I know, spacers are not good. Number one., my wifes truck will never carry a load again in it's life so I made aluminum spacers 1" thick and found out that the studs are not long enough. I found longer studs but not the original diameter. I drilled out hubs and pressed in the new studs and drilled the drums to fit the new studs. I put the inner wheel assembly on and put the 1" spacer on and then the outer wheel.Perfect fit and the truck runs true and straight. I had the tires ballanced of course. Hope this helps, the original wheels are really cool. Use them if you can.