Fred -

Don't mean to jump in front of Tim's answer to your question --

The Fuel & Vacuum Pump was factory installed. 1954 RPO #340, $8.50 list price. Factory Assembly Manual instructions Section 0, Sheet 18.00

Of course it could be installed by the dealer, too.

'29-'54 MPC: "52-54 ALL (2nd design) .... fuel and vacuum, dbl. action (AC-9797 .... 5592675 .... $14.65"

The second design had in-out ports for fuel line that were angled 20deg to the block in order to clear the side mounted motor mounts that were used on passenger cars starting in 1952.

I searched through the MPC and FAM, but couldn't find reference to the size of the lines.


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all