@Joe H: I replaced the ones that came with the truck. Had all of 4 leaves in them. The ones I bought came off of a 50's model GMC 3/4 ton. There were 8 or 9 leves in the main stack and another stack that are reinforcements. Without a 3' long U bolt setup, I haven't tried putting the reinforcements on to see if that would make it work. I'm almost ready to see if I can find some just out of morbid curiosity at this point. I haven't priced any coil overs yet, but it sounds like they are almost as expensive as buying the 4 link, so unless I can find another deal.... Off to search I go!
@46gmcpu: From what I've seen, some of the S10 swaps are done to perfection. But I don't have the money or skill to do it, so I'll have to save up to do it on another truck. Do me a favor and don't tell my wife I'm looking for another one, OK?
@mobileortho: I'm finding that looking for anything to do with this old 3600 is like finding a needle in a 160 acre hayfield. If you buy two of the 4 link setups, I'll send you my address
