| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,321 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 88 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 88 | I saw that truck in person and tried to buy it 5 years ago it was a nice truck. The cab was a nice conversion too. He wanted entirely to much for it when I asked him. Wish I had known he was selling that truck for that cheap. I would have owned it. Thanks Brad | | |
| |
| |