Here are the fastener requirements for the aprons on each side:

Apron to Fender:
1 - - - (#121887) 1/4-20 X 3/4" hex head bolt
1 - - - (#120380) 1/4" lock washer
1 - - - (#120386) 1/4" washer
1 - - - (#134551) 1/4-20 hex nut

Apron to Running Board:
3 - - - (#120706) 1/4-20 X 1/2" hex hed bolt
3 - - - (#120380) 1/4" lock washer
3 - - - (#134551) 1/4-20 hex nut

Apron Support to Running Board:
1 - - - (#120518) 1/4-20 X 3/4" carriage bolt
1 - - - (#120380) 1/4" lock washer
1 - - - (#120386) 1/4" washer
1 - - - (#134551) 1/4-20 hex nut

Apron Support to Apron:
1 - - - (#120706) 1/4-20 X 1/2" hex hed bolt
1 - - - (#120380) 1/4" lock washer
1 - - - (#120386) 1/4" washer

Apron Support to Frame & Apron:
1 - - - (#120706) 1/4-20 X 1/2" hex hed bolt
1 - - - (#120380) 1/4" lock washer
1 - - - (#134551) 1/4-20 hex nut

The running boards are currently off of my '54 3104. I plan on using stainless steel fasteners. Let me know if you need more pics or discriptions.


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all