| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 23 | Good morning! I'm sure hoping that someone might give me some insight as to how to get the rear spring off my truck. I have a 55 Chevy Series 2 and I've been able to get the back of the rear spring off, but the front with the rear spring eye pin and bushing are giving me a heaache! Lol. I've taken off the grease fitting and in the manual it looks like I need a special tool to screw into the pin and pull it out. Do I need to purchase a special tool for it or is there a simplier way? Any input would be greatly appreciated! This is the last step before I can send the chassis out to be dipped!
Thanks! Chris
Chris "I'm sure those leftover parts aren't needed" 55 Chevy Series 2 pickup, "Buddy"
| | |
| |
| |