Originally Posted by DADS50
What tank are you using?

The tank is a Counterpart item,I had two screws left over from the adjustable sender that fit,unfortunately I don't know what size they are either....

Originally Posted by healingbear
jockbolter50, 10 X 32 X 1/2" are the size I used... I also went with allen head screws in that size...

That confirms the answer I received from one of my AD Trucker pals on the HAMB.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by red58
machine screws on most everything will be 6-32 or 8-32, find a handful of each size in different lengths just to have handy wink
Bill

Bill... it's hard enough to even find Imperial stuff here,never mind handfulls!
The one source I have here tears me a new one every time I go into the place.
They charged me nearly $10 for 4 stainless screws for the windshield centre bar..... big_eek


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.