Sorry Rob, but there's a very practical reason why I can't do it that way. $$$. I'm very limited in what I can do myself (recent surgery and a full time job), so I have to pay $25 an hour for everything. I did a lot of disassembly myself, but that was before I went under the knife. I'll do a lot of finishing myself (all the chrome reinstallation, etc, but nothing that requires electrical 'talent'. My shop guy tells me pulling and reinstalling a new harness is likely 8 - 10 hours, plus parts, could be longer if...you get the idea. So my choices are: A 'patched in' solution for now, hand signals only, or trying to find someone who works cheaper. He won't give me a fixed price quote, since he laid in the old harness before the truck was completely reassembled, now that it's back together he thinks it's gonna take a lot more time to replace it. Maybe the best answer is to just live without signals for now, but that seems stupid, since it's a safety issue. Cobbling something in may seem wrong, but I'm a detail guy, and I bet I could hide most of the wires to my own satisfaction. Not 'correct' perhaps, but I still think better than nothing, at least for now!