| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,351 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | Certianly looks right, wonder about the size? I'm curious too because I've recently seen some somewhere other than on the pedal shaft and remember thinking to my self "that's good to know when I need one for the pedal shaft" Only problem is I didn't remember long enough. I've looked through the Dorman catalog without luck, my best guess is I saw it when messing with 2 ton brake parts. If my guess is right then yours probably is too.
Grigg | | |
| |
| |