That is similar to what I have on the drivers side at this time. The only difference is that the down spout slants back not straight down and it clears. Thought that the slant back would be better especially on drivers side and if I was to add a GM PS box. Don't have a matching one for the pass side, also the one I have on has the holes for the AIR sys. Can plug but would rather have without. Does it matter car or truck 55 to late 60?
Originally Posted by red58
you want a set of the original style rams horn manifolds, as Roy describes they exit at the center, fit perfect and work well, from the first 55 V8 up to at least late 60's, maybe 70's - like this, the vette 327 used a 2.5" that's best

Bill

Last edited by CaddyTech; 08/30/2012 11:46 PM.