| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (ESum, Steelonsteel, TUTS 59, bobwithm, Maybellene, Ponchogl, Bill Hanlon, Gdads51),
96
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,124 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#87911 03/22/2005 3:16 AM | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 | OldSub and everyone else. I crawled in upside down beneath the dash with a MagLite in my teeth and found a cut brown wire dangling from the vacinity of the wipermotor. Unknown if it's a stock brown wire or a replacement brown wire, I'll get to it next weekend. I guess I'll have to remove the seat in order to work under there for any length of time. Hope it's sunny and warm.
"Happiness equals reality minus expectations" - Tom Magliozzi
| | |
| |
| |