| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (LAJones48, Barry Martak, Otto Skorzeny, Waveski, Shaffer's1950, Rusty Heaps, 1 invisible),
110
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 70 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 70 | I am working on a 53 ford 2 door the motor is free and spins so I am going to get new plugs wires ect ect and see if it will start. I am going to drop the fuel tank and blow the fuel lines out hopefully it will start. my question is can you get an electronic distributor for the flat head ? I searched e bay but only a few new models came up so I thought I would ask all the gear heads here thanks all for the help
frankenstein Fabrications
| | |
| |
| |