| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Paul Mullen, 55shaker, DadsFirstPickup, 3B, 68ironhead, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny),
93
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,557 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 | My current fuel pump is shot so I bought a fuel pump with a vac assist pump on it. At this point I need to install the fuel pump but I don't have the fittings or lines to attach it to the wipers. Can I run the pump with the vacuum portion unattached? Do I need to plug it up with something or jump it with a piece of hose?
THANKS!
...sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Mods, please move if necessary. | | |
| |
| |