Sorry, my digital camera took a pavement dive.
So I can't doo pic.s for a while.

On top of the headlights there were teardrop shaped turn signal lights. The metal part (one of which is missing) was about a foot long. At the front of this was a small frosted glass bowl about 1.25 inch wide, 1.75 inch tall and 2 inch long. I have only shattered shards of broken glass. My clearence lights are in similar state of decay. One lens survives plus broken pieces of amber glass. There were 3. The metal parts were in two pieces. a base with the socket on it and a teardrop top part. Over all size was about 7 inches long and 3 wide. There lenses were larger than turn signals and quite heavy.
I've seen similar in pics posted by others. I'll find one of these and refer to it if I can.
JR