| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
148
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 131 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 131 | Hello,
Just bought a 1949 Chevy 1/2 ton truck and while I was searching for a 216 engine I found this site. I have found a lot of good information and look forward to learning a lot from the site. | | |
| |
| |