Hi. Here are some pics of the holes in the cab corners of the '61 truck:
from the inside from underneath

The passenger side isn't quite as bad, but still needs the same repairs.

I have the cab corner patch panels, and I will be order the rear cab supports today. But it looks to me like I'm missing a piece or two which would fit the floor in the cab in the corner and extend along the back up the slope. ????

I don't know what to call it, and can't match it up by picture. I do have two big pieces I ordered years ago which would fit the floor pan, but they wouldn't extend all the way to the back of the cab. ??

I'm usually good at jigsaw puzzles, but this one has me headscratch.

Thanks for the help. I'd like to get all the remaining necessary parts ordered today. (With regard to that, please see my other post.) wink