| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 | I have a 65 Pickup I'll be repairing the rusted rear half of the front fenders on. My question is if you buy the rear half of the fenders, do you also have to buy the brace and weld that on too? If that's the case I'm assuming it's better to buy the whole replacement fender, or do those not have that rear fender brace either? Thanks. Just trying to get my planning together for this project I'll be working on myself. | | |
| |
| |