| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,177 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 144 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 144 | I've got a post in the parts wanted section for a 3 speed for our '51 3100. Can you tell me what years used that same transmission?
Also, would the internal components from a later model, open driveline transmission fit in my torque tube case? I assume I'd have to use my tailshaft. I know the shift forks on the side cover are identical.
Dave www.fallenherosdreamride.orgall give some MY SON GAVE ALL The fallen hero's dream ride is a 1951 Chevrolet 3100 with original 216 In memory of LCpl Phillip Vinnedge USMC KIA 10/13/2010 Afghanistan
| | |
| |
| |