| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,480 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 39 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 39 | You can get a ranger overdrive http://www.advanceadapters.com/products/pn-760001m-27/ this is what I have installed on my truck to help bring the rpms down when Im on the highway, I also replaced the ring and pinion gears with a 4.88 ratio. So now I can cruise at 65 turning under 2500 rpm. | | |
| |
| |