Is this the part that you need?
< CLICK > Door rear window channel

If so, reproductions are available. Here are two: American Classic Truck Parts item #DGC-51L "Rear window channel", and The Truck Shop item #51-05803 "Lower rear door edge glass guide."

I bought one for my '54 3100 from American Classic. Perfect fit. Make sure that you use the correct size screw through the door into the guide. I used one too large and broke off the speed-nut type thread but was able to rig it to work.

FYI - I bought window kit #51-05705 from The Truck Shop (upper felt, inner wipes, outer wipes, staples, door division bars) and was very pleased with the fit. I ordered the glass guide but it was out of stock, so I bought from Classic.

< CLICK > American Classic Truck Parts Search for "Door Glass Metal Channels" under "Window Rubber/Seals/Kits - General"
< CLICK > The Truck Shop Bottom row, center column.


- Lonnie
My '54 3104
Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post.
lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt.

OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all